June 15th, 2018
Information Provided by You
We may collect the following personal information from you:
• Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, or phone number;
• Demographic information, such as age, gender and zip code;
• Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address;
• Unique Identifiers, such as username, account number, password,
• Preference Information, such as order history, or marketing preferences;
• Information about your business, such as company name, industry, job title;
• Information you provide to us through our Products, such as parameters of your printing task.
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties. We may use and combine this information with other personal information that we have collected from you.
Example of the types of information that may be obtained from third parties or public sources include:
• Mailing address about you from third party sources, such as the U.S. Postal Service, to verify your address so that we can properly fulfill shipping requests
As is true of most websites, we collect certain web-browsing information automatically. This information may include browser type, timestamp, IP address, and referrer/requested URL pages.
When you download and use our mobile apps and software, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier, such as MAC address.
We ask for and collect location-based information from your device while downloading and using our Applications or services. You may opt-out of location collection at any time by editing the setting at the device level.
We use analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Application on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We may link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the Application.
We use the information we collect from you for several purposes including:
• Fulfill your service request
• Send you an order confirmation
• Send you requested product or service information
• Send product updates or warranty information
• Respond to customer service requests
• Administer your account
• Send you a catalog
• Send you a newsletter
• Send you marketing communications
• Respond to your questions and concerns
• Improve our website and marketing efforts
• Conduct research and analysis
• Display content based upon your interests
• Provide you localized content
Sharing with Third Parties other than Service Providers
We may share your information with third-party business partners, for instance, for the purpose of enhancing our products and services or so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing with Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
These services may include:
• Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
• Payment processing
• Providing customer service
• Sending marketing communications
• Conducting research and analysis
LINKS TO OTHER SITE/SERVICES
Our Products contains links to other websites or services owned or operated by other companies. If you choose to visit any linked websites or use any linked services, we encourage you to review their privacy statements carefully, as they may differ from ours. We do not exercise control over third party websites and we are not responsible for their content or privacy practices.
In certain situations, the Company may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. We may encrypt our services by using a secure protocol. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please go to the About/ Contact us section of the applications or go to the Contact Us section on the official website. You may access and correct your personal information by logging in to your account.
You may also exercise the following rights:
• Delete your personal information
• Restrict to process your personal information
• Transmit your personal information to another controller
• Object to process your personal information, including profiling
You may exercise the above rights by contacting our Customer Service at https://support.xyzprinting.com by completing a Customer Support Ticket. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service.
We will respond to these requests within a reasonable timeframe.
You may sign-up to receive email or newsletter or other communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org