Collection of Personal Information
XYZprinting collects personal information, which is information that you provide to the company and that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit/debit card information, bank account information, user identification, password, and government issued information number.
Use Of Personal Information
XYZprinting uses and shares your personal information as follows:
1. XYZprinting engages service providers and suppliers to deliver products and services. The providers and suppliers include, for example, credit card and data processors, providers of customer support, email service providers, and transportation agents. XYZprinting’s service providers and suppliers are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of the information received from XYZprinting and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for XYZprinting.
2. XYZprinting may send your personal information to other XYZprinting-owned or affiliated business entities worldwide. By accessing the XYZprinting website, registering for an account, or otherwise providing XYZprinting with your personal information, you agree to the transmission of your personal information throughout the global network of entities owned by or affiliated with XYZprinting.
1. respond to an authorized request for information from police or other governmental authority;
2. comply with a subpoena, court order, regulation or law;
3. investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
4. enforce/protect the rights and properties of XYZprinting or its affiliated companies;
5. protect the rights or personal safety of XYZprinting, its employees, and third parties on or using XYZprinting property, when permitted and consistent with applicable law; or
6. facilitate strategic or business goals of selling, buying, merging or otherwise reorganizing the XYZprinting business so long as appropriate protection for the personal information is required before disclosure.
Protection of Your Personal Information
XYZprinting uses various measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and destruction. XYZprinting limits the employees who have access to your personal information to only those with a legitimate business need. The portions of the XYZprinting website where personal information is collected is under encryption. Notwithstanding XYZprinting’s best efforts, no technology can provide absolute security for communicating information or making online purchases.
It is crucial for your to maintain the confidentiality of your account information with XYZprinting, including but not limited user identification and password. You are solely be responsible for your disclosure of your user identification and password to a third party.
Cookies and other technologies
You can choose to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which gives you the option of rejecting or accepting the cookie. However, you should note that certain features of the XYZprinting website will not be available if you disable cookies from your computer.
XYZprinting does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 and does not target its website to children under that age. If XYZprinting learns that it has collected the personal information of a child under 13, it will delete the information as soon as possible.
Privacy Questions and Concerns